Thursday, May 17, 2012

My 2nd Mother's Day

Hello everyone and fellow mothers =] I know im a little late with my post sorry life gets busy... -__-  


Every time i look at my beautiful baby girl that day all i kept saying was i have this special day because of i get to be your mommy thank you princess khaila you make life worth living <3 




Lets get started.. the morning of  mother's day i got a text from pretty much my best friend saying to get up get ready we are going to breakfast xavie's treat..  Now at that point i was like what no xavie wouldn't say that he hates spending money plus he just paid for my tattoo the day before. i couldnt ask him either since he was at work. i asked her for the text and she said she deleted it but that she showed manny (her boyfriend) so then i was like hmm maybe okay lets go. well we ended up just going to lunch since we were up and ready in time for breakfast lol oh i did talk to xavie and it was true he treated both of us to lunch she wasnt messing with me =] we went to applebees and it was yummy & it was nice just being out with my friend to get the day started =] After lunch khaila and i went to the store to pick my mom up some flowers and chocolate covered strawberries. the flowers were mini pink roses so she can re plot so she will have them forever and like i said and showed in my other post i got her a suncatcher. click here to see <3. btw the she loved it and got all teary eye which is a good sign u did good =]  we hung out there with her since she wasnt feeling well till xavie got out of work. then it was time to go to xavies side of the family BBQ we ate and khaila played. I can honestly say that mother's day was a very nice relaxing day which is what i needed. For gifts xavie got me mine early i got my beautiful personalized necklace, my a tattoo, dodger mom shirt & my sunflowers. 



Also one of xavies aunts got me some really pretty roses <3  


Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read <3

i love comments feel free to leave some ^-^




No comments:

Post a Comment