Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day gifts...

I believe this year I did pretty good with mother day gifts. I bought a few and the others I made for less than 5 dollars =] I'll start with the most important persons in my life my mommy <3 Sadly i do not have pictures of hers. I got her mini pink roses and she can re pot them and grow them and have them forever, i got her favorite chocolate covered strawberries, and a personalized sun catcher with mine, my brother, sister and khaila name on it which i found on this site which I love and they have such wonderful, beautiful gifts and also some good coupons that are always popping up! (who doesn't love coupons?) we got such a good deal on my moms we got xavie (boyfriend) mom one too => Random fun fact my daughter Khaila is the first grand child on both sides <3 


For my mommmy
For Xavies mommy
Now this year is the first year i had mommy friends and i have 4 of the greatest friends  who are all awesome amazing wonderful moms. The first one is Jackie she is my best friend and i found this lovely site and found both of our beautiful necklaces. I only have a picture of mine but hers is the same just her sons name and birthstone. The boyfriend of mine got me this i will post my mother's day post after this one =] 


Now for my other mommy friends i went looking around at different ideas and i came across this lovely blog   K.I.S.S Keep it simple sister and feel in love and was like i will do that! Also this is my first project from a blog that ive done and cant wait to do more from Pinterest =] 

So here is the outcome im super proud of myself (pats self on back)





sorry for the blurry photo..

thats it all my gifts i had lots of fun making them and loved the way they came out and now im on the hunt for a frame for me to make for myself <3

thanks for stopping by and reading i love comment feel free to leave  some <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment