Friday, March 23, 2012

Home for the weekend.

So its been 3 weeks since my moms surgery as of yesterday and 3 weeks today of me being away from home. I've been staying with my mom and helping her since she cant walk, taking her to her appointments, taking my brother & sister to school, cooking, cleaning, grocery and home shopping all that and still taking care of my toddler Khaila. let me tell you im exhausted ive been non stop for 3 weeks running around getting lil to no sleep but its what i have to do its my family and family is everything to me and my mom has done so much for me so im not complaining.

Now she can do more without help, she still cant walk on her foot well now she has a boot on but no pressure can be put on it till 6 to 8 weeks (3 down) but she has her crutches and she is feeling way better so im leaving for the weekend to go back home and be with xavie since he has sat off and gets out early today and sun so a nice weekend should do me good catch up on my rest <3

It's been so nice being with my mom its gonna be a year in June since ive moved out and i missed my mom, brother, and sister and seeing them everyday. Joking around, fighting haha, and just hanging out with them i missed it. I also miss home my bed, xavie, my kitty Dexter and its so much easier with Khaila all her toys, clothes, its baby proofed lol, and her crib (which im gonna have to get her use to again!!!) Also i cant wait to get some fabric and try out some of the ideas i found i miss my sewing machine!!!

so heres to the weekend back home =]


oh i wanted to share this x-ray of my moms ankle after surgery its pretty intense!  its not great quality but still u can see it =] she broke her ankle in 3 places bone broke off both sides and fractured the back.
she has a plate, 8 pins, 2 screws, and 25 staples (staples are out now).

the doctor said she had a very intense surgery and recovery time is a long time. my poor mom, and what sucks is she just bought a new car after not having one for awhile and hasnt got to drive but a few times!

No comments:

Post a Comment