Monday, March 19, 2012

crochet


Yes its been something I've always wanted to try and learn =] so i was bored the other day and decided to go to the store and buy some yarn and a hook. 2 bucks at Michaels for my hook and a dollar at the dollar tree for my yarn not a bad deal to just start and practice with. 

                                                                                                                               
I went home put Khaila down for her nap pulled the lap top out and searched Google and you tube and statring practicing. i thought i was gonna get frustrated and it be hard but it was actually pretty easy and relaxing so i found my new hobby on top of every other hobby i add to my life lol.

my first time practicing the single stitch 

so now im practicing making a beanie! then what ever else cute i find im excited its also a stress release which any stay at home momma needs =]

when i find some really good youtube channels,blogs,sites ill post them =]

if anyone of u guys know any please let me know <3

No comments:

Post a Comment