Sunday, July 28, 2013

im such a bad blogging mom

I have been M.I.A!!!

ive been soo busy its crazy so i have sooo much to update on so since im playing catch up on youtube ill link my videos here to catch up on here too =] and then start with new news!!!

i have so much to write about like khaila is gonna be 3 next month yes you read that right 3!! i cant believe that my baby is gonna be 3 every year it hits me and sometimes everyday it hits me too. i look at her and say wow she is talking she is big she isnt a baby no more drapers, no more bottles, no more pacifiers!!  its just so crazy and to think she has learn everything she learns from me!!! im her mom i made her im raising her im teaching her!!! who would had thought i was capable of that?? not me hahah

i mean she knows her abc's can count to 20 knows all her shapes and colors can count in Spanish and can understand it too not speak it quiet yet =\  

omg this little girl is the biggest lil diva rite now she cracks me up everyday! dressing up singing dancing being a princess just how her imagination runs wild is amazing!!

i could keep going for days about her but i will stop rite here and leave it as to be continued...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment