Friday, August 3, 2012

nervous & excited- photo shoots lined up!!

As I've said before I have been wanting to try photography as a side hobby and maybe if it all works out and I feel confident about it I will have a side business =] 


so about a week or two ago I took on my first shoot it was easy cause i had no one to impress but me haha it was for my daughters bday invites. It was fun a lil stressful because of all the running around because khaila loves to run from mommy no matter what haha did i mention it was hot that day. In the end it all worked out and i got some good shots not as many as I hoped but it was okay i was happy with what i got! 



here are my two favorite 







if you want to see her invite here you go =] 


Now lets get to the reason why im nervous and excited.... my friend talked me into really just getting out there and doing more shoots but of friends and family getting more practice and all that fun stuff. 

soooo I have a lot of shoots coming up eeep! monday is my first newborn shoot the baby boy is my friends  son he is about 3 weeks old which is still newborn hehe I have been online like a crazy women getting inspiration and some tips. Really hoping the shoot goes good! 

Then all my friends babies's birthdays are coming up and they all asked me to take their 2nd bday pictures which will be fun but i know tiring haha 
there is 3 boys and 1 girl all a month apart from each other wish me luck!  

I also get to shoot their parties <3 

in about a week or two ill be shooting a mommy and me shoot which will be my best friend and her son! 

I know I will have fun I just hope they all come out good just wanted to share this with you all  =] 










No comments:

Post a Comment