Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Toddle Along Tuesday- Jobs, past present & future.

Let's start with the past, my first ever job was at target I was there over a year I loved it taught me a lot I was trained every where food, sales, guest service, back room and cashier I even got to help closed target and open the new one because we moved to bigger location! I made so many friends and also met my boyfriend there which we are still together and have out daughter now =] over 4 years together! I will say that Target is an awesome first job.


next was Little Caesars I only lasted a few months and quit never will I work for them.  Staples was my last job I loved this one almost as much as target made more great friends and I got to learn more I worked in the copy & print center and there was so much to learn and remember I loved it! Now lets talk about the present..


December 09 was my last time there then found out Feb. 1st 2010 that my life was gonna change and I just got hired to my new job... Stay at home mom! My first official day was Aug. 28th 2010 and my boss is still this lovely little face below <3 




Future/dream job is a pre-school/kindergarten teacher or opening up my own daycare/pre-school center =] 

Thanks for stopping by if you would like to link up and share please go on over to growing up geeky.







2 comments:

  1. I would love going to work everyday if I got to see that face! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you yeah she makes it worth waking up every morning just to see that face smiling saying mom and poking my eye or pulling my hair! =]

    ReplyDelete