Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pinterest project/upcycle

Finally after hours and days of being glued to Pinterest repining and saying ill make that and that and this and that! but never have the time or forget i finally finished one yes I Danielle finished!!! haha   I have lots of or DIY, crafts, sewing projects to finish and soon post!!!

For now here are 2 of them that I finished. first one is a onesie turned into a bubble dress super cute and perfect for all that onesies that are a tad bit snug at the bottom. i found this dress at Make it and Love it go check it out and if you want to make a cute bubble dress go on over and check out her tutorial =]

She has lots of cute things on her blog a long with free tutorials <3

Here is my bubble dress its not perfect but like my boyfriend told me "doesn't practice make perfect" lol


The next one is making a ladies regular shirt into a girls dress. I got this from Snug as a Bug Baby click if you want to see the tutorial or also check out her blog which has some cute stuff too! 

here is mine <3 



i cant want to put khaila in them pictures soon <3 

thanks for stopping by I love comments so feel free to leave a hello <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment