Monday, July 9, 2012

pacifer, chupóne, binky...



Whatever you may call it Khaila is saying bye bye to those silly things & here is her stash... ( to the left)


Today is the first day without it, I gather all of them that i could find in the house and put them away,
I kept out two so when she did ask for one I gave it to her but i cut the tips off of them. (below)
The first time i gave it to her she got mad and threw it and wanted another one, so i gave her the other one and she threw it away. Then came nap time and that was not fun at all  =\ she cried for a good 30 to 40 mins i felt so sad she looked at me and said where did  it go :'( and the look on her face just broke my heart.. i just kept patting her back and singing to her. My mom ended up coming over she she took over and rocked her to sleep. She took a good 2 hour nap woke up and was fine and happy =]  she has asked for it and we give her the broken ones she threw one away. so far things are good next up is bedtime thats gonna be hard and heart breaking but i need to do it i dont want her having one for her 2nd  bday. Wish us luck!

Also if you have any tricks or advice please let me know thank you <3

here are some pictures of her and her best friend lol 

                           







this photo shows it all it was time 22 months and trying to put 2 in her mouth... 





No comments:

Post a Comment