Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Toddle Along Tuesday: whats in my diaper bag

So this is what my diaper bag looks like pretty much everyday.
It's very simple small but fits just what i need.. keep in mind i do have two others but they are bigger and i used them more when she was a tiny baby. This one I got at big lots for only 8 bucks haven't had any problems its perfect for me =] 


Inside top view

 The fun stuff all the stuff I fit into the little bag <3
  1. Snacks, some type of Gerber finger snack, lil crunchies veggie dip is her favorite, the puffs any flavor or the arrowroot cookies./ in the munchkin snack catcher we usually have gold fish or cheez-its.
  2.    I always bring two sippy cups usually a straw one empty or with water and another regular sippy  with milk or juice.
  3. Baby powder and Desitin 
  4. pacifier wipes, boggie wipes, and disposable diaper bags love all three <3 
  5. extra clothes and bib
  6. this is my lil first aide kit haha thermometer, baby sunscreen, baby nail clippers, and Day &Night oral gel 
  7. some type of little toy we have her princess phone right now
  8. wipes
  9. extra pacifier just in case!
  10. Diapers we can only use huggies.. luvs works okay for her too.

I guess for my little bag i still manage to pack a lot =]
he is just a little extra it doesnt go in the diaper bag but she always brings one or the other with us =] 

Mickey Mouse, Her baby Belle, and Donald Duck

Thanks for stopping by please go on over and link up with 
Growing up Geeky and Co-Host The Chrancy Family and post whats in ur diaper bag <3 






2 comments:

  1. Adorable bag! I'm really noticing a trend here...almost everyone who linked up has those snack catchers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you its funny i just got a really cute Ju-Ju-Be diaper bag today from a mama for only 35 bucks its super cute too lol sorry just wanted to share haha yes i noticed the trend too. my daughter and i love those snack catchers =]

    ReplyDelete