Thursday, March 1, 2012

hospital...

so my mom fell down the stairs and with her luck broke her ankle in 3 places so today she surgery. she is fine just in pain but its normal. im so tired i have been running around all day since 6am and at that had no sleep cause i was helping her in the middle of the nite to go the restroom. so im pretty much a zombie and the one thing i hate about the hospital is the parking. OMG ive had to go back and forth from the hospital to drop khaila off at home with her dad so i could be in the room with my mom to help her and just be with and no children under allowed. then i had to go get food for me and my mom then last was to drop the car off at home so xavie had a car and then got my moms car. each time i had to pay 5 dollars and if it wasnt for the security guard who gave me one freebie i would had paid 15 dollars =\ but still i paid 10 and thats money i dont really have....

so now im with my mom staying the nite with her so she isnt alone because i know how it is to be in the hospital over nite alone and its not fun i cried my first time.

they said she will be discharged tomorrow morning.. bring on the zombie haha ill be staying at my moms house till she can walk and do things by herself so i will be taking care of khaila my mom and my bro and sis wish me luck i dont lose my mind haha

I LOVE MY MOM SO MUCH I DONT MIND AND I KNOW SHE WOULD DO IT FOR ME =]

No comments:

Post a Comment