Thursday, February 23, 2012

my career

so ive always wanted to be a kindergarten teacher, when i was little i use to always play school and i would be the teacher and my brother the student ha it was always fun i enjoined it. then i said i wanted to be a child psychologist so thats what i majored in but then it just wasnt for me like i love everything about it so interesting but just wasnt what i wanted for my career everyday thing.

my mom has always told me that im very creative and crafty and i am i love doing arts and crafts too! in hs i took child development and one semester we had a pre school and got to have a child, make lesson plans, and teach and play with the kids it was lots of fun so from there i enrolled in a class to get my certificate to work in day cares and pre school but ended up not finishing for dance and musical (biggest mistake) i hate myself everyday for not finishing!

then i got pregnant so i stopped going to school since i was on bed rest mostly  my whole pregnancy and at that no transportation =\

now since i have been babysitting its making me go back to thinking i can do this and this is what i want to do its so fun playing with khaila and aiden and doing lil crafts with them i love it and i hate when its time for him to leave  ha i ask my mom if i was crazy for wanting more kids to watch lol she said no that what u enjoy =]

then theres photography i love it photos are my life i have thousands of pictures so much i had to get another hard drive! ha so i was thinking i could go to school get my pre school certificate and get a job as im working finsh school and get my teaching credentials and take some photography classes and do that on the side hobby and extra money =] after so many years ive finally decided what i want to do! i wish i would had know before instead of wasting so much time and making all the mistakes i did...

No comments:

Post a Comment