Monday, February 13, 2012

Arizona Trip

We went to Arizona for a trip to go see old friends and family the most important one my nana <3 (grandma, khaila's great grandma) it was a 7 hour drive and khaila did soo well she napped thru must of the ride and when she was up she was just playing and talking to herself and my brother and sister. she got cranky 2 times once cause she needed a diaper change and the other cause we were already on the road for 5 1/2 hrs she needed to get out!!! i think she did very well for the long ride and her being only 1yr 1/2. both ways by the way =] 

here we all are at the Reid park zoo khaila loved it <3

my beautiful nana
All the girls nana, mommy,me, khaila ,sister dajah

                                          
 Khaila and her great nana


 my two favorites khaila and giraffes
 Elephants
 tiger she learned how to roar and was roaring all day haha
 ducks she quacks like a duck too

 Feeding the giraffe she thought it was soo funny lol





the trip was a lot of fun zoo,shopping eating friends family i hate leaving cause i always miss my nana but theres no place like home and California <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment